Occ Store?

fire_storm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... i think in about 2 years i'll have 200 points <_<

i'm posting and being my usual helpful and entertaining self, yet no points... i'm not really bothered... but is it broken? i'd probably be more excited about this point thing if i didn't have to wait a year to be able to buy one thing...

It is not just forum post that give you points. ;) The concept is based on site wide activity. This is anything and everything related to OCC. That includes news comments and submissions, official poll replies, team participation (F@H, S@H, TKC), IRC channel participation, case and image gallery usage, helping other members, and more. Heck, maybe even just searching the forums or using the site help and FAQ sections will get you a point. Displaying an OCC tag on XFire might just even earn you some points. The possibilities are endless. The more you do, the more points you'll get.

Remember, we can give points to members and we can taketh points away. :P

Edited by d3bruts1d

lol, next news item is gonna be "new OCC baseball team!  Come help us beat [H]"

were talking about that team :P

500924[/snapback]

lol, as long as I get to pitch haha. I was a good pitcher in HS, but I never could bat for $#it lol.

D3 I don't get the "team participation" part of that. Does that mean you get points for helping the OCC folding team or what?

500923[/snapback]

OCC F@H, S@H, TKC, and any other "official" teams are a part of OCC, just like the forums. I'm saying it is very possible that you may recieve points for active participation in that.

OCC F@H, S@H, TKC, and any other "official" teams are a part of OCC, just like the forums. I'm saying it is very possible that you may recieve points for active participation in that.

500934[/snapback]

I see! Thanks d3!

As matter of fact, I'm in the process of making the Folding@Home team participation points automated. You will earn points every day that you are active.

As matter of fact, I'm in the process of making the Folding@Home team participation points automated. You will earn points every day that you are active.

500997[/snapback]

Thanks LP :D

500997[/snapback]

I like that idea LP! Any idea how long it will take for it to be in action?