• Biostar
    • Chaintech
    • EPoX
    • Gigabyte
    • Iwill
    • MSI
    • Soyo
    • Tyan

My comp has an Intel mobo...I know I'm gonna hear it for that one, but my second comp has a Soyo. Haven't had a problem with either one. Had an Asus on my old comp, that on worked great as well. My next comp thinking about Abit or Asus. Still haven't made up my mind yet, leaning toward Asus though. Gigabyte a close 3rd.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comp has an Intel mobo...I know I'm gonna hear it for that one, but my second comp has a Soyo. Haven't had a problem with either one. Had an Asus on my old comp, that on worked great as well. My next comp thinking about Abit or Asus. Still haven't made up my mind yet, leaning toward Asus though. Gigabyte a close 3rd.

mhz idd abit, asus and gigabyte, are the best manufs there are. if you stay with these , you 'll always have quality for you money ;)

greetz

if they would look as cool as they would perform, they would be KING OF THE HILL :P

Hey i have an idea, lets judge a mobo company by the color it makes its pcbs, and the color it makes the pci slots.

Nevermind the unwaivering stability and overwhelming reliability and quality of the product, its all about the looks.

Im proud of my brown brother, the a7n8x :angry:

Ok, i will give you gigabyte they do make good boards. but who the hell has ever heard of Iwill? i know i havent. :O

ah come on... never heard of it?? well crap you :D it was even in the big 845PE mobo test at tomshardware.. you know biostar? :)

well Iwill is "crap", but they look cool :P

greetz