Why Is Family Always So craping Irrespectful?

I'm going to be paying for the internet with my brother soon, and I have my own computer (brother built it for me).

And they won't let me get a job outside of my step-dad's construction buisness, denying the fact that I don't like construction or wiring for multiple reasons. It's funny how whenever I apply for a job here in town, I take the form home... and it somehow just disappears.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be paying for the internet with my brother soon, and I have my own computer (brother built it for me).

And they won't let me get a job outside of my step-dad's construction buisness, denying the fact that I don't like construction or wiring for multiple reasons. It's funny how whenever I apply for a job here in town, I take the form home... and it somehow just disappears.

489194[/snapback]

Then dont take the form home, fill it out in the store and talk with the manager/owner. They will be more likely to hire you if you took the time to talk to them instead of just throwing in an application. I know thats how I got my first job, he told me that it was between me and some other guy that was like 3 years older than me and he hired me just cause I came in and talked to him while filling out the application. It works.