Wierd Day

Savan

I am slightly scared. I was up til 3 last night working on a project that was due today. I got it finished, and went to bed for 3 hours. Lucaly I had an NRG drink, and I took it with me 2 school. The wierd part hapned when I got home. I came into the computer room to check on my temps. My screen was resized, and I took it as my dad was on, because he allways resizes the screen. but then I looked to my left. and a motherboard was siting there, and I was like wtf, so I checked all my comps, and they all had their mobos in, so Im like where did this come from. Then I looked at the spot on my desk where the remote usualy is, and there was this big glob of vomit, or soup, or something siting right next to the remote, and Im like WHAT the hell is that, so I went into the bathroom to get some paper towels to clean it up, thinking that it was from my cat, but when he throws up, it doesnt look like soup. Then I poked it, and it was hard, and I was lost by then. So I slid it off the desk, and threw it away. As I was going to the bathroom to wash my hands, I see both my good pairs of pants that I havent seen in like 6 months, so Im like cool, but wtf. Its like drunk little gremlins snuck in,brough back my pants that they stole 6 months ago. Set down the mobo they stole from someone else, threw up, and left.

my parents arent home, I called my mom, and she said she left the mobo there, she said it didnt work, and I might want to use parts off it, its an intel 478, Ill try to get it working, and use it as a folder.

That, ladies and gentelmen, is why you're not supposed to do drugs.

j/k - that's more than a bit odd... Are you sure you were working on school stuff the whole time? Sounds kinda like the opening line from an Outer LImits episode.

Guest Raven65
That, ladies and gentelmen, is why you're not supposed to do drugs.

j/k - that's more than a bit odd...  Are you sure you were working on school stuff the whole time?  Sounds kinda like the opening line from an Outer LImits episode.

486649[/snapback]

ROFLMAO.

Dude that was a good story though, But what asbout the pants!

Guest Jeremy

Maybe you walked into some wormhole that brought you to a different yet similar dimension?