Good PC Mag Recommends!

RaTeD-R

Whats up Gang?!?  I just starting looking into computer magazines (sitting @ a computer all day starts to hurt).  I just checked out "Smart Computing", which seems very informative.  I also like "Pc World" & "Computer Shopper" to stay updated w/ hardware & some software.  I'm about to check out "Maxium PC" at the moment.  Just drop off a line if you have a moment and let me know what magazines you think are worth subscribing to, or just picking up a issue or 2 for that matter.  ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............Quake3's calling! :angry:

yeah I hear you, I was about 3/4 done w/ the magazine, and realized I only read a handfull of articles due to all the adds  :( .  I did however find SOME usefull reviews, but really nothing you cant find @ Anand Tech or Toms Hardware on the internet.  I still think I might subscribe, at least for a year, because its only 14.99.  The magazine isn't that great, but for since its $1.25 an issue, and only comes once a month, I might give a shot.  thanks for the opinion!

I get PC Mag and Maxim... the 2nd doesn't have much to do with computers, but I felt it still worth mentioning. :)

Some of the Gaming Mags are good as far as hardware reviews... then there is PC Mag/PC World and others that offer a bit of everything in them...

All depends on what your after.. Computer News, Game News, Reviews, or where to buy.

I was just surfin'round and ran across another magazine that I am going to check out.  Its called Certification Magazine ( http://www.certmag.com/ ).  I'm not sure what subscription prices are, it's probably somewhere on the website.  Anyone ever heard of.....or read this magazine?  I signed up for a free issue, they said I will get the July2002 issue.  *BurP*

never heard of that one.. let us know how it is, when you receive your free one!

I like Maximum PC (got some cool stuff and sometimes case mods), PC World (good reviews and comparisons), and 2600 (not really related)