Using Dvd Decryptor And Dvd Shrink

Ste

I already posted this couple days ago in another section but noone cared so.

Im trying to create legal back ups of my DVD's I don't know how to use these 2 programs to do so.

I decrypted I robot and ripped to HD, but when I ran files off computer movie wasn't in english, when I make copy how can I make sure itll be in english, and How do I know what files to cut to make movie fit on a dvd-R.

But I really just need a walk through of how to make copy on to a dvd-R.

Edited by Ste

http://www.doom9.org

walkthoughs

the short solution for you to make backup dvd's is to run dvdshrink (you don't have to use dvd dcrypter for what you are doing). select what audio steams you want and what quality video. I deselect the non-engrish streams and lower the quality on all but the main movie video streams. press the back up button and your on ur way. it'll use nero the burn it all to a dvd when it's done.

Guest Jeremy

Just open up DVD shrink, analyze the DVD, click Backup, and it will guide you through the process.

Thank you very much burning right now.

I used DVD decryptor to decrpt then DVD shrink to size down and burn

462078[/snapback]

Unless you want to have the full dvd on your HD using dvd decrypter is just an extra step that isn't necessary, dvd shrink has built in decryption.

Guest Poopsicle Boy

whats the cheapest online movie thing thats a good idea, buy mass amount of dvd-r's and then get netflix and back each one up every week :)