Difference Between 2000mt/s And 2000 Fsb

DFI LANPARTY NF4SLI-DR Socket 939, 2000MT/s, nforce4 SLI, SATAII, Dual Raid, Dual Gigabit LAN, 4x Dual DDR400, UV Sensitive Slots & Cables

Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 S939, ATX, FSB2000, PCIEx16, DUALDDR400, SATA, RAID, AC97,

LAN

What is the difference? Or is there one?

just great....over 200 ppl in forum and still can only get 9 hits and 1 rep. T_T <_<

461120[/snapback]

with that attitude, id place money that people are LESS WILLING to help you now.

Well im not 100% sure of the difference they are describing, but the LanParty would be the better board jsut bc of what it is. as far as Gigabyte calling it FSB, idk why they're doing that bc in all actuallity an A64 DOESNT HAVE A FSB.

Mostlikely Gigabyte is trying to label it based on ppl being used to the FSB system and not really understatning the concept of a hyper transport bus.

with that attitude, id place money that people are LESS WILLING to help you now.

461145[/snapback]

For once I can say I agree with Holodream 100%.

Anyway, my guess is that the 2000 refers to the HTT speed. In which case, they would be the same thing.

For once I can say I agree with Holodream 100%.

461154[/snapback]

haha whats that supposed to mean?

yeah Dual Channel is nice to have, i can tell an improvement.. Single Channel chip PC3200 runs 3.2gb/sec and Dual Channel claims it can do 6.4gb/sec