Losing Water, But No Leaks.

ravix

Are you using tygon or a sillicon based tubing?

It is possible and has happened to me, but you can lose very small amounts of your liquid thru the tubes. Tygon and similiar tubing will let very small amounts of liquid evaporate thru the sidewall. It doesn't hurt the componets because the amount is so small, but overtime you will notice a drop in your water level.

The worst tubing I have had do this was the PrimoFlex UV tubing that VM and DD sells, it leaks out pretty bad :(

Are you using tygon or a sillicon based tubing? 

It is possible and has happened to me, but you can lose very small amounts of your liquid thru the tubes.  Tygon and similiar tubing will let very small amounts of liquid evaporate thru the sidewall.  It doesn't hurt the componets because the amount is so small, but overtime you will notice a drop in your water level.

The worst tubing I have had do this was the PrimoFlex UV tubing that VM and DD sells, it leaks out pretty bad :(

443310[/snapback]

Thats your answer right there.

Even if you were to see condensation on your radiator or wb, it wouldn't be coming from the water in your system. It's the water vapor from the air forming on the surface.

[fluid dynamics lesson]

to me condensation from an aircooled water system seems nearly impossible. it would require the the surface tempuature to cool down to or below the dew point of the air. say your water block is a fairly cool 30C. that would mean the dew point for for condensation to start forming would have to be 30C. to put that in perspective for us non-metric heads thats 86F. If the dew point were 86F if that it would probably be raining in your room (at the very least you would have mist or fog), unless the air temp in your room was above 86F.

futhermore if the air temperture in you room were 86F it would require 100% efficiency (which is impossible) just to cool your water down to 86F...let alone you waterblock.

[/fluid dynamics lesson]