Overclocking Too Much?

qmwtxmnrxb

up the front truck speed.

439180[/snapback]

lol up the front truck speed? hahaha lmao......

man what are your temps at 2.5ghz and 1.5v? As long as your temps are kept in check then you can keep going as far as your temps will let ya :) lol. I had a desktop barton that would tak 1.8v and 2.7ghz on air.

man what are your temps at 2.5ghz and 1.5v? As long as your temps are kept in check then you can keep going as far as your temps will let ya :) lol. I had a desktop barton that would tak 1.8v and 2.7ghz on air.

439207[/snapback]

not to hijack, but nerm what u mean by HAD??? its still listed in your sig, or did u fry the chip?

439207[/snapback]

hehe i'm bein stupid nerm...look at his other posts!

look at my sig for one thing :P

a couple topics have been closed and atleast one has been completely deleted ("What Is An Overclock" is no more. that topic made it most apparent that it was a joke. i think q made 5 or 6 new topics in this little time span). at one point q had made 22 posts with in 30 minutes. it looks like q has quit though so.... no more.

Edited by Trakfast11

not to hijack, but nerm what u mean by HAD??? its still listed in your sig, or did u fry the chip?

439215[/snapback]

no chip is fine and still ticking a long but not in my hands I sold it a while back but am just too lazy to take it out of my sig lol. I have had two barton 2500's that did 2.5ghz+ on stock cooling so I guess I was pretty lucky with the AhtlonXP era lol.

lol, nice quote in your sig exeter :D . im starting to think that maybe this topic could be moved to the alley or probably be closed since this thread is useless to anybody that tries to search for info and sees this.

until someone says something generic like "it depends on your processor, cooling, temperature..." then no helpful info has been given to this question. it'll just be a waste of the person's time who searched for an answer. but i guess i just gave that generic answer, so maybe not, lol.

so for anyone that wants to know 'how much is too much', it all depends! (just trying to be somewhat helpful incase this topic isn't desposed of in some way)

edit: im afraid to hit Report on myself (but i'm not going to do it to anyone else). if a mod decides to do something about this topic, i hope it doesn't automatically penalize me since im going to be the one reported on. :unsure: . i looked in the help section and saw nothing about this :lol:

edit2: actually, i really don't care enough. post on :P

Edited by Trakfast11