My Friend Needs Help!

Ok people my friend bought a compaq presario computer(please dont laugh) :lol: and like a couple of weeks ago he bought a ecs mobo(p4vmm2 with agp 4x.......ok now you could laugh :lol: ) and a gigabyte radeon 9600xt. There is a problem though...his radeon 9600xt is working vvveeeeeeerrrryyyyyy slow. By the way the compaq is micro ATX and has a micro ATX 250 walts power supply( :unsure: ) ok i think it might be power supply but im not sure..............please check out the mobo and find out as much as you can he needs help. Please explain this error with his graphics thanx.........HELP NEEDED! :O

Might just be that he didn't downloaded the latest drivers or he might have tought that he didn't need them lol

:lol: i like your way of saying your power supply dances with power loll (although it dosn't with 250) but it's good lol

And a big welcome to OCC :typing:

Edited by kobalt

Might just be that he didn't downloaded the latest drivers or he might have tought that he didn't need them lol

:lol: i like your way of saying your power supply dances with power loll (although it dosn't with 250) but it's good lol

And a big welcome to OCC :typing:

434024[/snapback]

lol.............no its not his drivers i updated the new catalyst and mobo driver i was thinking about updating BIOS but i doubty that would help or solve the problem..................... :angry2: wow im mad what could be the problem if its not the psu???!!!!

ok...............its definetly not computer he got p4(or celeron.......not sure) 2.7 ghz and the computer is pretty new. Its not a dying AGP slot definatelty...............im not sure what it is i played like 5 different games here:

doom3-slow

nfsu2-no comments..........

Americas Army-laggy outside but inside get like 30 fps

Hitman 3-playable

graphics are all set to medium with 1024x768

PLEASE HELP..................whats the problem???????/

OH YEAH AND I LOVE "................................." lol......................HELP!!!