Hosting A Website

Parrothead

StartLogic offered $2 a month hosting. It is only after you give your credit card info and press "submit" that you learn that it is $2. for 2 months, then $8. per month for the rest of the year.

But not to worry, they have a no questions asked money back guarantee, right? So I go to get my money back, and after the usual run around to talk to the right person, they proceed to try to argue me out of canceling. Not a mild argument, rude arguing. So they finally say, OK, we'll cancel. Whew! glad that's over! Wrong. They still have not done it.

I have a reseller account from www.freenukehosting.com. Havent had to deal with thier support yet. So far its all been good though.

I'm only paying $3 a month too. If anyone needs some cheap hosting you can PM me. I've got plenty of bandwidth and space.

• 2 weeks later...

look for: (aside from what have already mentioned like space, bandwidth, email, mysql, php, customer support, uptime, etc..) "cpanel's fantastico", free scripts that can easily be installed wihtout you uploading it via ftp. its right on the cpanle sitting waiting for you to unleash it.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a small business that I'm creating a website for. I looked into having godaddy.com host it for me. I get 4gb of space for 3.49 a month - pretty cheap I think. However, besides space & price, what else should I be looking for when I'm comparing host companies?

433393[/snapback]

Depending on the amount of bandwidth you're looking for... I may be able to help you out.

Otherwise i'd go with perfect10hosting.com

Godaddy.com domains are CHEAP but their hosting is a rip-off.