Internet Jobs

mantonr

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see anything that spifacly prohibts just leacing it on all teh time. Do these people actually think we are going to look at the thing 24 hours a day? Even I have more of a life that that. :lol: Doing so would net you about $60 a week. At the starting rate. :D

How does the activity points work?

also how does the referal system woirk? I got 5 people who used my link as of right now

425382[/snapback]

Referal System (straight from site):

Level 1 Referrals - 5%

Level 2 Referrals - 3%

Level 3 Referrals - 1%

I dont know about the activity points, but I have 2 as of now.

sites down again :angry:

I just signed up haw can it be down? BTW did anyone see anything about terminating your account if you deciede you no longer want to do this?? You know getting all these "The page cannot be displayed" errors is not helping the situation.

Edit: I THINK THEY DON'T LIKE FIREFOX! When ever I try to one it in a new tab like y'all siggusted it just goes to surf junky.com not the money browser thingy. I think I will do like invader did. One of the folding boxes is aviable....

Guest Poopsicle Boy

Instag0 thank you alot for asking your dad about it youve reassured me and now i can be on my way to getting upgrades for my 2000 gateway stock!!!

GO PC 2100!!!

HAHA

Guest Poopsicle Boy

hey guys im a 15 year old highschool student. my parents WONT let me get a job and the 40 they give me a month is needed for food and very little entertainment. PLEASE USE THE LINK IN MY PROFILE TO SIGN UP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! or send me money on paypal!! even a dollar is fine any amount ill take: [email protected]

I NEED A REAL COMPUTER THAT I CAN PLAY GAMES ON!!!

[edit] games BESIDES TETRIS AND SOLITARE! [/edit]

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=poopsicleboy

is it down for anyone else?

Edited by Poopsicle Boy