Internet Jobs

mantonr

Did anyone else read the terms and notice this line?

"Spam:

You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication."

So i'm assuming posting your referals up here breaks these terms.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah some one needs to crack down on that

i too like low sodium spam

http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=BionicSniper

427327[/snapback]

Yea I know. Now the sites down. :ph34r:

*Edit* Its back up :D but :withstupid: I feel bad now. Fine no lies im not spamming anymore I just want you to look at my sig and sign up in not posting it any more. Didn't say I wansn't mentioning it though.

Did anyone else read the terms and notice this line?

"Spam:

You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication."

So i'm assuming posting your referals up here breaks these terms.

427329[/snapback]

No, I think they mean doing things like what poopsicle boy is doing and going to forums you've never been to and putting your link there.

Guest Poopsicle Boy
No, I think they mean doing things like what poopsicle boy is doing and going to forums you've never been to and putting your link there.

427333[/snapback]

exactly but ive been here before. so that doesnt apply to me.

I don't see how whether you have been to a forum before makes a difference to be honest. At least I reckon thats how the site would see it.

Its still a form of mass communication as its exposed to alot of people (even though it is in the members area.. although in your sig its exposed to non-members as well).

I was pointing out more as a warning just in case it could jeopardise some of your accounts.