Internet Jobs

mantonr

Guest Poopsicle Boy

holy shizzle where do you get enough money to pay for all those uber duber riggs in your signature?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopsicle Boy

well i didnt read the rules so i guess i deserve to be banned... but i love you so its all good.

not that i want to be banned i love this forum its awsome and (MOST) of the people are cool.

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

If ppl are suppose to sign up using the link in my sig y aren't they comon I may have one referal from a friend but he needs permission from his parents. Maybe i'm not patient enough. I hope referals start pouring in soon.

O yea remember umm K6-2 and crappy vid card. I'm not say everything read the sig for proof. All I can do is at the most play quake 2 on here and umm the frame rate sucks. I can't do any more than that. No doom 3, hl2, etc. Plz help. http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=Compxpert

O and atleast Bionic sniper can run Doom 3 and hl2 on his comp even though he can't do higest settings.

Well hopefully Soon maybe someone will use my referal. BTW anyone else notice this forums being used only for spam now. (Im not talking bouth the kind in a can either)(Although I like spam the kind in a can, I'm more of a fan of low sodium spam regualrs to salty)