How To Totaly Kill A Already screwed Hdd

jenbu

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um im not gona do it till another 45min so i want more ideas some sound fun but some are to time consuming for my lazy butt plus in 45min i can sleep and ile sleep happy nowing i get a new hardrive (and im never getting a samsung drive again "complain all u want but thats the first drive to make me sad and the only company to cause that much stress"

Well the easiest way, is just by opening the hardrive itself, illthough id still stick a magnet to it. just for fun. Btw I never understood why just opening a harddrive will break it. lol

well, this post is just funny.  Here at the forums, we never really had anyone post about how to make something not work. lol

412657[/snapback]

when i posted this i didnt intend it to be funny at all but as the time went by and the ways of destorying it became funier and funier i relised this was a stupid post but at least its serving a good cause and the magnet one sounds yay cas magnets are just fun to play with

Well the easiest way, is just by opening the hardrive itself, illthough id still stick a magnet to it. just for fun.  Btw I never understood why just opening a harddrive will break it. lol

412662[/snapback]

I think the magnet would have to be fairly strong, if you have a sub sitting around, stick the magnet of that up to it. that should work. lol.

Guest Silenc3
while the hdd  is powered on press hard on the top, if you get a light grinding sound you jsut did the quivilent of sliding a CD across asphalt :)

412671[/snapback]

was just about to say something about pushing on top :D

hum magnet now seems to overthrow all less then 30min left and my no cs ness will end soon yay (just hope i have a good enough excuse and parents will drive me ....also the fact of reinstalling windows xp and stupid microsof not bitching at me for a key already activated