How To Totaly Kill A Already screwed Hdd

jenbu

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE hates that activation,it had me locked out of my computer for a day when i flashed my bios, and when going to activate it it said something like:

"Activate windows cant be run because local scripting has been disabled. Please re-enable it and try activationg windows again"

I tried so many things but nothing worked. :angry: Then i created a new administrator account and i could register it thru that. But that took me almost a day to figure out :angry:

well i formated my comp about 7 times praying that something good will come of it and the last time i enterd windows xp i got this message that i cant use this key anymore but somthing hapend and i was able to register xp

my seagate got some shielding for protection against magnests. any ways to make your computer not work: get a floppy drive, put some oil or alcohol in it, and place a match upon the area the head will read. inster your disk and access your a:\ drive and tada, windows should make the head strike the match causing the oil or alcohol to catch on fire.

my seagate got some shielding for protection against magnests. any ways to make your computer not work: get a floppy drive, put some oil or alcohol in it, and place a match upon the area the head will read. inster your disk and access your a:\ drive and tada, windows should make the head strike the match causing the oil or alcohol to catch on fire.

412685[/snapback]

are remember that next time i get pissed at my computer. :lol::O

i dont wana destroy my whole comp i have some good parts in it <_< o ya and through u guys personal experience lets say i was testing call of duty um how should i explaine how the hdd just dies

ya i cant even run call of duty now it always crashed about 1min in and the first minute is practicaly talking....

Edited by jenbu

hmm, maybe i should do that to my dad if he pisses me off *evil laughter* oh and that thing about your monitor wiping out your hdd, i doubt it always work. try using tons of magnets and overvolt the sucker, burn burn burn. say that you was running your defragmentation software and it burned it out causing the hdd to spin out of control. and do try to magnetize it.

hmm maybe say that the clicking got louder, and all the sudden your comp restarted, and now it wont boot cause the hard drive finally took a dump. then go HAHA see I told you it was the hardrive. lol

im not completely sure if it would cause the computer to restart though, or you could say the monitor went black, so you restarted and now nothing.