Mobile X700

Sylo

the ati x700 is out in the acer travelmate 8100.... anyone have one or know where i can find some reviews on them? anyone know any sites that have them in stock?

also does anyone know of any other laptop that have the x700 in them? i am looking to get a simi portable gaming laptop here in the next month or so and the AW 7700 with the 6800gt is just to big=/ would like it to have around a 15" screen and not wiegh over like 9-10 pounds... i think clevo is coming out with one but have not see it at sager or eurocom yet

Honestly, I have the 17in Dell Inspiron 9200 and it works wonders! At just 7lbs, its really easy to carry around, but it can be cumbersome if you're trying to carry it under your arm because it is kinda big. It has a MR9700 which works just as good as a 9700pro!

I saw these laptops in a magazine I bought... In the magazine it is advertised as having an X700... but on the site you have a choice of an x800 or 6800 (those would have almost no battery life though). I may have just not looked on the right area of there site. Snoop around I guess.Click