I Can't Find A Lan Party In Northern Ireland

Cobra_raid

Hey, if you are from Northern Ireland tell me, because I am in serious need of a par-tay! What's a par-tay? you might ask yourself... well i want people who want to game!!!!! If such beings exist, speak God dang you! Reply to this thread as fast as your FPS experienced fingers will allow!

I'm from Uk, so not up for lan parties, but as soon as I get my HL2 deathmatch server going I'll throw ya the IP address and kill you repeatedly LOL, This is primarily a yank site, some of them ain't sure where Wisconsin is (joke, boys, don't get touchy), so Northern Ireland could be on the moon :lol:

I'm probably misunderstanding what lan parties are I thought that was where you took your pc to a church hall or some such and (with a bunch of like-minded individuals) played Wolfenstien / MOHAA against each other over a LAN, it's a long bus ride home from Northern Ireland see.

Aaaah, hang on, you think I'm saying I'm AGAINST lan parties BECAUSE I am from the UK, nooo no no I'm against ATTENDING lan parties in Northern Ireland, mainly because of the 800 miles, part of which is the Irish Sea (and that is a cold swim with your PC on your back in January :lol: ).

Soft southern B*****d eh!, and if I get any further south I get wet (mind you I'm 6ft, 225lbs, 9 pretty significant tattoos, an 1100 Moto Guzzi motorcycle, hence the username, and ex South Wales ABA Cruiserweight Silver Gloves Champion 87 -88) so I don't look too soft anyway(even if I did cry at Love Actually).

• 2 weeks later...

hey man whereabouts N.I are you from - u far from omagh cause

there be's lan parties in omagh, to be sure, to be sure - hit the website

www.clan-oma.co.uk

we hav got lads from L'derry (lanarchy) and ones from belfast (lanwarz)