Cadillac 52' Fleetwood

daniel

Well my dad wants to seel his cadillac 52' Fleetwood, and he wants to know which will be a good price for it, it is in perfect conditions....

so if u guys got a link or something plz help me thx

• 2 weeks later...

go look up hemmings motor news.

they have everythign in there for sale including cars. you can find a realistic baseline to work from there to guide you. theres also autotrader.com and links there to their classic trader site that should help find similar cars to his for sale....again to find a good starting price to work from.

Use Kelley Blue Book You can enter how many miles, what features it has and it gives you a rought estimate of how much you find on the market. Than couple of 1000 more to it to help you when the buyer bargains with you. By the way if you modified anything on your own you cannot choose that though.

some of those blue books or used car guides only go back 10 years or so....this is a 1952 car. its a classic and collectible so theres alot of variances goign into this car to affect price more than just mileage and condition. theres history too.

some of those blue books or used car guides only go back 10 years or so....this is a 1952 car. its a classic and collectible so theres alot of variances goign into this car to affect price more than just mileage and condition. theres history too.

399890[/snapback]

1) They make a blue book for older cars, i used it when i purchased my car, but Hemmings, like said above is a good place to look at what they are going for.

2)History plays a big part but Mileage and condition i say would be EXTREMELY important, probably more than history unless it was owned by Elvis or someone like that.

Good luck selling the car, they are beautiful.

• 2 months later...