Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some i can LONE you, think of it as a guild item you can use till you have enough for your own G32 or G42

BTW: Kalu you still owe me my 240k, for when you broke your red and i loned you.

417012[/snapback]

I just bought some gloves today. so all i need is the body armor. if u could lend me that ill save up to pay you.

I just bought some gloves today. so all i need is the body armor. if u could lend me that ill save up to pay you.

417169[/snapback]

You can borrow em and save till you have enough for G32 or G42, but ill need em back... I wanna keep this as a guild item

You can borrow em and save till you have enough for G32 or G42, but ill need em back... I wanna keep this as a guild item

417180[/snapback]

well whenever ur not busy and wanna give em to me it would be great. Ill be on tommorow night sometime.

Jea, I got my G40+7 bow when I was still in crappy G32 armor... ah, the memories...'

EDIT: Btw, last night I bought 75 fish nets to fish with. Used a couple at Narootuh, right?

So, I tele to NULL to fish for the night, I wake up in the morning, I've got 32 goby, 18 mackeral, 2 sea breem, 1 eel, and... 72 nets left :D.

what time are we meeting for guild formation? whisp me in game.

417315[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm about to leave to go fix someone's computer (they looked at a little too much pron with IE and downloaded a little too much from Kazaa), but I want to be here for when this happens. And if anyone has any G42 knight boots, whisper me. I have 75k and I need another pair.