Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

virus, did you follow these instructions?

-Open up your KalOnline folder, (uasually located in program files)

-Once you're in your KalOnline folder, open up the "data" folder.

-Once you're in the "data" folder, open up the "HyperText" folder.

-Once you're in the "HyperText" folder, open up the "k" folder, k stands for korean.

-Once you're in your "k" folder, select eveything in there by draging your mouse over it all and highlighting, then rightclick, select copy.

-Then go back to where the "k" folder was, and right beside it is the "e" folder, which stands for english.

-In the "e" folder right click and paste (you're pasting what you just copied in the "k" folder).

-Now, MAKE SURE you do NOT select "Yes" when it tells you there is already this document, would you like to replace it. KEEP SELECTING NO! until your'e done.

I can't choose what to get next: G42 armor or G40 sword. Which would be better?

EDIT: Traded 100k and my G42 boots for a +5 +9 G40 SaeHyung with 2 strength. Now I need to sell my G33+2. If anyone wants it, whisper me. I'll sell it for 45k.

Hmm it worked for me.

Anyway if anyone has g32 archer armor they can let me have It would be greatly apreaciated

416969[/snapback]

I have some i can LONE you, think of it as a guild item you can use till you have enough for your own G32 or G42

BTW: Kalu you still owe me my 240k, for when you broke your red and i loned you.