Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gen...if you don't want to lose XP try and buy a tele from someone.

,...and on a side note....

what happens when this games goes p2p and we have to pay for it? Will we all keep playing (i doubt i will). what will happen to the effort we put into this guild and making a whole section devoted to it here on occ?

it will eventually....this , i believe, is a beta. so when it goes alpha, it goes chargey-chargey. and the game is fun and all, but i don't think it is fun enough for me to pay them money.

i didn't really think about that either. i just kinda thought it was a free online rpg. and who knows when it will be a charge system, but it most likely eventually will be one eventually.

it will eventually....this , i believe, is a beta.  so when it goes alpha, it goes chargey-chargey.  and the game is fun and all, but i don't think it is fun enough for me to pay them money.

i didn't really think about that either.  i just kinda thought it was a free online rpg.  and who knows when it will be a charge system, but it most likely eventually will be one eventually.

416217[/snapback]

alpha is lower than beta ;)

Guild Name Suggestion:

OCClitorius or OCClit

I suggest this because I am immature and find it funny.

I will only pay if it is $5 a month, otherwise, goodbye KAL. Hello neglected games that I haven't played since I dl'ed KAL

I will only pay if it is $5 a month, otherwise, goodbye KAL. Hello neglected games that I haven't played since I dl'ed KAL

416267[/snapback]

Quoted for truth.

I just hit level 27, working on 11th contr. point. Anyone have a G40 sword or G42 armor they need to sell? I have about 79k right now.

Edit: Make that 84.5k + 8k of stuff to sell.