Post Your Eq Settings

ravix

For those of you, what EQ settings have you settled on when listening to music? Does it change depending on the music?

I have about 6 presents I change between, but this is my primary setting:

Oh :) All of my stuff seems alright to me. I do have some older stuff that sounds very... well I dunno! Poorly recorded? Sounds kinda flat, I suppose? Still don't bother with any EQ though :rolleyes: Despite the flatness it's still some quality music and I would hate to mess about with it's ancient soundingness :)

i just use better speakers and have everything set to ZERO. if i do any tweaking at all, it will be through a proper amplifier as i have my doubts with the crappy AC 97 ability to equalize sound properly, lol.

zero all the way. its how the song is meant to be heard! (ooh, rings bells of "the way it's meant to be played"...pfff whatEVER!! :lol: )

i just use better speakers and have everything set to ZERO. if i do any tweaking at all, it will be through a proper amplifier as i have my doubts with the crappy AC 97 ability to equalize sound properly, lol.

zero all the way. its how the song is meant to be heard! (ooh, rings bells of "the way it's meant to be played"...pfff whatEVER!! :lol: )

Jeez! I thought no one would ever see it the way I do :D That's exactly my thoughts on the subject :)