Calling All Photo-shop Pros

Silverfox

Just something more i quickly threw together while listening to some Future Leaders of the World hehe

So it didnt come out good... If you think i am going in the right direction, lemmie know so i can fix it up a little more...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something more i quickly threw together while listening to some Future Leaders of the World hehe

So it didnt come out good... If you think i am going in the right direction, lemmie know so i can fix it up a little more...

the first one you posted was perfect. now the ones you're making now are just plain ugleh.

the first one you posted was perfect. now the ones you're making now are just plain ugleh.

lol hey man... Its 11 PM on a friday night... I have nobody to go out with so i am sitting here fookin around on PS CS with music up so high i could break windows.... Give me a break haha

they look cool - i think the effect he wanted is cat in snow, right? so we wanna try and filter out the background, but promote the cat? is that possible? :ph34r:

I have a whole 20 hours of PS experience on me... I am just doing the basics from what i can remember hahaha

they look cool - i think the effect he wanted is cat in snow, right? so we wanna try and filter out the background, but promote the cat? is that possible? :ph34r:

like i said...the first one he posted was good.

haha i dont see you making any ones that are better than mine... Hell, I dont even see you making one haha... Just playin bro. Its all good ;)

:( no photoshop on this compy :(

otherwise i'd be owning you all!

airman....are you likely to be near a PS compy in the near future? fancy a go? its 5am and i really need to sleep now. the guy will email me shortly no doubt - thanks guys - this place is definitely my first port of call because of the helpful-ness you dish out :D

which part is he trying to replicate? the sort of soft edges or the high key (lots of contrast with very little mid tones) type image?

also is there any way to attach the origianl image or provide a direct link so people don't have to sign up for d/l it.

*edit i tried to combine all them sort of.

*edit again it can be adjusted so you can see more of the left eye or w/e just a quick little edit. if you provide more guideance as to what you are looking for it would be helpful.