Asus Pcprobe Issues

Ok, I am having problems. Quite frankly, getting piss'd. I installed some really nice and quiet fans. Ok, fine. I put veriable controls for power to them. When the fans are set to low the PC probe will indiate that they are running. Then I would error out. Ok, easy fix. Unistall and reinstall. Hey,I might as well go for the lastest version right? Of course . I download it. Go to install and it keeps telling me my windows is 16 bit and can't install. what the heck? I also tried to install from a cd as well. Same thing. I have something going that I have no clue whats up. :(

ya MB 5 is good, especially how it shoes you the temp with a quick glance....tho you cant beat the ability to record temp, fan and voltage data like you can with asus probe....i use both... :) ....the ability to record data i think is probes only major redeeming factor........well anyways as to fix ur problem...well u might want to make sure all elements of pc probe were uninstaled, and maby you should uninstal any other monitoring software as it might cause a conflict...oh and the second last revision of pc probe was super buggy it never worked for my computer with the 865/875 chipset.....if u have any version but 2.23.04 you might want to dl it