I Love Me C1

evan tho i think my ram is bad i have managed great feets with this chip and i must say im very VERY proud of it next step is water cooling with some DDR550 ram im not gana try any more with my currnt ram i think somthings wrong with it so ill be RMA it after i get my new stuff but here is what i got 2.0A Northwood 400FSB @ 3.6GHz 1.685 Vcore 720FSB modded stock AIR!!!!!!!!! not stable yet but give me time and water cooling ;)

I don't find it impressive confuzzed until you get it stable. Until then it ain't nothing lol....j/k haha all I can say is great OC man. You are a good quick learner. Keep up the the crazy OCing lol.

lol thanks every one my ram is acting real funny, so im gana work on getting it stable when i get me some new ram. Its smei stable i can get into windows and run programs and have it not crash but i havnt primed it or tried to play games untill i get better cooling and ram im pushing it, im only using my stock cooler i dont want a case of SNDS so im working on some water coooling also, hoping to get it up to 3.8GHz :P