Aliencam Is A Newb!

Aliencam

*all real newbs please disregard this message, as it may confuse and frighten you. if you don't remember me, it's not your fault. blame Global AIDS*

seriously? i joined right after d3??? wow... i didn't know that! i thought d3 was here forever before me!

nope, neither high nor drunk when writing that... just a little weird... drugs are bad for aliencam. 'cept all the stuff they perscribe me now... those are suposed to be good for me...

lol i'm sure bish hit his ehad on the desk when he saw my name... i'll try not to put stuff in the wrong forum this time bish... i know that was a habit of mine... and making topics that had nothing to do with anything... that too... i guess this is one of those, but not really because its in the noob forum and yeah... and technichly i am a temporary noob... so yeah...

sorrry if i scared all the kiddies with the ranting lunatic mask... but... haloween was only recently so i'm still allowed to dress up right???

w00t i get to be the head of the OCC Secret Police! at least... the IRC OCC SS ... i guess i have to get a mod's permission to be the forum secret police... or do i... meh i'll start recruting people and if i can't be the forum secret police i can still pretend... unless mods say i can't...

you know i still don't have my seti thing after doing like 600 dus for the occ seti team seti... so i gave up...

and andrusk, what's wrong with anthem! and who says i live there! my profile clearly states 127.0.0.1 as my location :P

Edited by Aliencam

and andrusk, what's wrong with anthem! and who says i live there! my profile clearly states 127.0.0.1 as my location tongue.gif

Hey man. Nothing wrong with anthem. Its just slightly out of place. A blooming, growing oasis in the middle of the dessert. Weird :blink: I remember going to anthem before the first house was ever built. My parents were like. Nahhh, lets not buy here, theres nothing out here. :lol: Now there shooting themselves in the foot for not buying out there. Ahhh well, you live, you learn, then you get depends.

Just dont misbehave too much, or I might have to drive over there and take you to skewl! :lol: :lol: :ph34r: