Folding Team Top 10

Nemo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I'm not goign to move before th econtest is ove runless something crazy happens. and crazy is my specialty so you never knwo, but best case senerio stillonly has me earning one more ticket... Maybe i could make a list for longest tiem to advance... what an honour

Yea I'm not going to move before the contest is over unless something crazy happens, and crazy is my speciality so you never know, but best case scenario still only has me earning one more ticket...  maybe I could make a list for longest time to advance... what an honour

You already have 2 tickets dude! :D my rationale is that you automatically had one (10-15 plateau), were awarded another after cracking 15K... and will gain yet another when/if you make 20K ;)

113 babybalrog 15,558 2 (tickets)

stats @ Nemo's update

But I know what you mean... that despite a modest output (WU's) the lower ranked Power Users (climbing) will keep you/us modest F@H'ers fairly static ranking wise ;)

Just gotta' remember why we're really here folding... medical advances/research :)

Oh man i ahve two tickets WOOT! I thoguht the cuts were 10k and 20 k i didnt knwo i gto one at the 15 mark.... man my day jsut keeps gettign better and better. SO now what I i got to shoot for 20k... too bad i don't see that happening soon.... guess I'll jsut fold and behappy folding