Suv Showdown *pickups Too*

OptikaliLLusion

oh yeah RAPTOR.  I shold smack you for suggesting a Hemi in anything but a dodge.    no ford shold have a hemi.

AAAhhh but Red 1 did the 69 & 70 Boss 429 mustangs. Just to homologate it for use in nascar. It was a dog on the street but brutal on the big ovals. But i digress!

#1 Dodge Ram SRT-10

#2 2005 Dodge power wagon

#3 2004 Dodge ram 4x4 (Hemi Powered)

#4 Suburban

#5 Jeep Cherokee Just to beat on!

it had a hemispherical combustion chamber, not a true hemi. kinda like all chrysler v8's over the last 8 years have been.

and I have to say "who gives a crap" about the new hemi. the new durango doesn't really get off the line that well, nor does it have the towing power to haul the bronco trailer down the road. then again that's why I still have the excursion :) it's as big as a house and can pull a house.

btw the "power wagon" for 05 is nothing more than a dressed up 2500 ram :( not my idea of fun. I want the old look to it, with the old abilities (god you could build those monsters up nice). then again the durango kinda has the front end look of the original power wagon... but sadly I won't get to build this one up for doing crazy things :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
or dont get a Ford engine at all........how about a reliable Chevy 350

yea a friend of mine's got one of them in his silverado and his boat...really good engine...my personal favorite suv/truck gotta be 1.Blazer 2.Silverado 3.All chevy/GMC trucks really