Where Is My Order?

Grrrr... Ok, I bought the 3500+ 90NM CPU from MonarchComputer almost a week ago and from the time that I bought it till right now the ETA time has changed more then 5 times, (15th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 27th) and now they don't think they will be getting them in till November, (just got off the phone with 3 different people from Monarch)... This really sucks... I think I'm going to clall back and tell them to just send me a 3800+ in its place because this is ridiculous...

This happened to my friend once

Same sort of situation here. I ordered my 3500+ 90nm from Monarch last week and talked to someone yesterday. He told me they had 100 of them come in the day before (so...that would be Monday) and that I was about 45th on the list, so mine "is probably on the dock waiting to be shipped". I asked him pointedly --"So, I'm not part of some third wave or waiting for 2 weeks?" and he assured me that my order was being fulfilled and should ship in the next day. Not sure I believe it. I am tempted to give them another call after seeing the ETA change and telling them that I want mine or it's a 3200+ from Newegg for me.

UPDATE: Well, I got them on the phone and it turns out the guys was stetching the truth a bit. All the 3500+ 90nm are estimated to come in on the 27th now. He said AMD has not delivered on 4 different processors. I didn't bother to ask why he told his little fib. Making me seriously consider going for the 3200+ now at Newegg -- especially since I've seen reviews OCing this thing like crazy. Think I'll sit on it for a day.....

Edited by UWestSider

I ordered an amd 64 3000+ from monarch on monday, I got an email that night with a fedex tracking # its scheduled to deliver tomorrow. But I'm sure they have alot more 3000+ laying around than the 3500+'s.. If they already charged you they should give you something... Monarch's processor prices are so cheap its hard to go anywhere else..

It is up to you man get which one you want if i where going to the 3500 which i have herd hit 2.7 i would get the retail for the 3 year warranty ;) but if you want 90nm go for the 3200 I'm sure it will be a good cpu but like i said it is up to you good luck keep us posted :P

Edited by confuzzedintelguy