Video Over Heating

Joost27

i was running my system with only my cpu fan and psu fan on my other fans were too loud and i was trying to be quiet but yeah heres a ss of it like saying im too hot..this is with semi-good settings on NFSU lol

nah..i like the new drivers..and i know what caused it i have my fx 5200 oced pretty good..and running at semi-good qualtiy settings and only a cpu fan and psu exhaust doesnt cut it....i just thought it was funny how it was like protesting me playing the game without the other fans on

that would not be heat related.. in fact.. .most video cards can go up to 80C befor they start having heat prob's.. anyway.. i just got done playing doom3 and my vid card temp was 73C ..

its deff a driver issue.. role back or update the drivers.. or try the omega ones as stated

I have the 5200 it does the same thing with me with all the odd colors its just that kind of card that does that. have to get a new one if you want the odd colors to stop. new divers won t fix it try it just an odd card. try it. i got to wait untill I bulif my new computer to get a new card.

well.. IDK.. because how can my card get up to 73C and not have a prob?? i have my case fans on a fan ajuster thing.. just turned them all the way off.. played like 1/2 an hour of doom 3.. temps were 78C no problem... someone els said they have the same prob and its not heat, its the card.. serch the internet for your prob.. you will see.. many others have similar issues

well then....why are you posting it if you know what the problem is ? :P

....get a better heatsink or sometihng....

also...to asus. this has been bothering me for a while.

FIX YER SIGG! it says 6900gt :shrug:

ok im sick of ppl bashing the 5200...its not that bad if u knew what i had before u would know it was a big improvement..also NFSU is probablly the highest graphic game i play..i dont need $400 card..and btw the 9200 isnt the best either ...anyways it did happen tonight again...but fans were on but this was after 4 hours of NFSU ..so u guys said it was the drivers problem?? which drivers should i get??