Tkc 1.61 Released

Zeni

In case you haven't notice ( Much like I didn't ) TKC was updated not once, but twice over the last day and a half, the latest version is 1.61 and most notably fixes that password bug we all had to endure at some point.

Either way, check the TKC main page, log into your account and download it. :)

TKC

And remember. :typing:

i stopped having the password error since a week into using it, so no worries there, but love that it fixes the disappearing tray icon when explorer crashes! I hated that. I'd always have to ctrl-alt-del and end it and then go into my startup folder and start it up again.

i still have more to submit, but have to wait an hour...which basically means a day, since i'm going to bed :). I have some at work, but I'm gonna hold off on them. I figure, I'll keep a running total for as long as i work there, and then the day before i quit, I'll retrieve the data :)

Bah, 3rd. curse you ClayMeow! :lol:

EDIT: Had to edit this, since d*a*m*n is converted to "dang" it looked pretty retarded. :bah:

:typing:

heh. your scroll title is pretty safe though....especially since my scroll wheel is busted now :(

Bah, 3rd. curse you ClayMeow!  :lol:

EDIT: Had to edit this, since d*a*m*n is converted to "dang" it looked pretty retarded.  :bah:

:typing:

heh. your scroll title is pretty safe though....especially since my scroll wheel is busted now :(

I'm pretty sure it was safe anyways, seeing as how I'm 3rd for scrolling on the entire site, and I'm 3 million ahead of anyone else on the team. :lol: