Coolermaster Jet7

AMD64

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot i got it. its prety good for me... iam getting really good temps from it. stock i pull mid 40's and OCed to 3200+ (2.2Ghz) with volts on cpu at 1.7 i i run it low 50's.

with case temp 34 C and CPu external temp at 40's

lol chasm98!! hahaha its a small world after all..:P anyway what is your watercooling specs? cos i know in Singapore its really hard to get and expensive to get watercooling stuff..*sorry if im hijacking the thread :)

I'm using Zalman Reserator 1, purchase directly from Australia through www.coolpc.com.au. ;)

woot i got it. its prety good for me... iam getting really good temps from it. stock i pull mid 40's and OCed to 3200+ (2.2Ghz) with volts on cpu at 1.7 i i run it low 50's.

with case temp 34 C and CPu external temp at 40's

Thats good temps but low 40s and 50s thats about 100-120f degress. is ok if your not overclocking.

Depending on how much you want to overclock low overclocking you should get the Xp-90 or the XP-97 with a good cooling fan like a tornado. you could problay overclock by 100mhz-200mhz think that right with air cooling. If you go over 600mhz you have to get ram cooling a chip set cooling and then you would have to get water cooling.

12 - 22.1 cfm

Thats low mine push 48-50cfm. I think it is more for looks then cooling.

You couldnt be more wrong... CFM alone does not denote how well a HSF will cool anymore than saying Intel's 3.6ghz will be faster than AMD's 3800+ because of hit higher clock speed. The Jet7 does not need a lot of cfm because it has no dead zone. A dead zone is the part of a fan where no fna blades are at. This area causes no air to be blown because in teh center, there are no blades. However, with the Jet7, it is a blower therefore it has no dead zone. Because of this, the same job that is accomplished by a Tt Spark series fan or something with a fairly high cfm is done with the blower fan with often less than half the cfm... Hope this helped ya a little bit!