Coolermaster Jet7

AMD64

hi all i have just got a Coolermaster Jet7 Socket A upto 3200+ CPU Cooler hfc-jet7.jpg is it worth the cach or should i of gone for some thing less lets say fancy

thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a Jet 7 unlapped and using coolermaster premium thermal compound...my 2500 barton @ 2.00Ghz temps when load does not exceed 55C at lowest speed...and that is like pushing 12 cfm worth of air?? and yeah my system temp is like 37C cos Singapore is a hot country...so to me its nice, though if you use others by let say thermalright or swiftech, you can get lower but then again...a guy once told me...if your system is stable, temperatures are secondary :)

Well, I've tried this before I went into water cool. It works ok and basically for the nice looks and some flashing led lites. Doesn't work that good for OCing. ;)

Hey slayer2cool, I'm from Singapore too.

Edited by chasm98

i also use the cooler but for me Jet 4 as for pentium, but it didn't perform much as ThermalTake Silent Tower

of course you cant compare both of them man..the silent tower is huge and has heat pipes...i mean the heatpipes is an obvious advantage...however the Jet looks far more spiffer :D but if you want heatpipes and yet the cool looking jet...lol buy the jet blower and get the Thermaltake pipe101 :)

I had a coolermaster aero 7 on my xp 2200. Same principle, drum-type fan, but mine had a skivved copper heatsink. I couldn't get below 52-53 C load with it at highest fan setting(loudest, too.)The jet is just a fancier looking fan.