Cya Water Cooling....

daniel

OK I think this will be my last post about saying what tu buy ... and that crap...

Today i phoned the whole city to search for water cooling and there was 1 kit available... i went to the store and say it.. EVER cool water cooler wc-101 then i got home really exited! and i read about 29 reviews... and all said that thing is not so good.. that AIR cooling can be much better but more noisy.... the price of it was 130 bucks... so i decided not to buy it... and have FANS all over my case... and with those 130 bucks... ill get a 120mm fan and put it on the top of my case... buy a new PSU, get round cables...

And maybe change the generic fans i got...

So i want a recommendation of a 120MM fan.... the one i was thinking about is a SUNON that can b found at new egg... ill post the link in a few....

So plz gimme ideas of 120MM fans... that extract alot of air...

Thats got to be loud. 48 bda or that nose measurment unit is what my tt cpu fan is at. It can be heard all in my room and in the hall way next to the room the computer is in. Just think what that sound like that big fan sound like. Go with a 120mm that is quite usally ones that have 70cfm or a little higher make no nose.

are you insane? Who cares about cooling if the noise screws up the enjoyment you get from using the computer (and television, radio, not being able to sleep in the room, etc.)

It's all about a nice balance between overclocking and quietude imo

I agree with nerm but 190cfm have any idea how loud that would be. like I said in my other one 48bda can here it my whole room and almost all of the hall way 190cfm (just think what that sounds like). That be louder then a regular room fan.