11 replies to this topic

#1 Kamikaze_Badger

Kamikaze_Badger

(⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:24 AM

What's the text everyone uses for their OCC sigs? I'm planning on making myself a sig this weekend for FireFox, and I want to jump on the font bandwagon.
Is my Razer Diamondback retro yet?
s

Graciously recommended from KB, is some muffricken Christian death metal. It is a must hear, it pushes envelopes, explores new ground. Words can't describe just now incredibly awesome this is. Cue the alter smashing, bench flipping, and bible reading while thrashing away at guitars and drums.

I witnessed regional Special Olympics and Challenge Day; there's far more intellect there than there is in internet arguments.

#2 d3bruts1d

d3bruts1d

Posting Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9957 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:45 AM

Information can be found here. :)

The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily represent that of OverclockersClub.com, its affiliates or sponsors.
If you enjoy my ramblings you may want to visit my blog, follow me on Twitter, or friend me on Facebook.

#3 suchuwato

suchuwato

suchapotato was formerly known as lego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6318 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 05:58 AM

concilian

#4 andrusk

andrusk

The Indoor Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4314 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:07 AM

good luck
These stats don't matter, suffice it to say I've spent too much money on my computer.

#5 c0ld

c0ld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:42 PM

What is so special about FireFox? Other than it being the cool broswer to use.

Do you play TFC Kamikaze?

Edited by c0ld, 01 October 2004 - 04:42 PM.

5^.5*.5+.5

#6 d3bruts1d

d3bruts1d

Posting Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9957 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:57 PM

What is so special about FireFox? Other than it being the cool broswer to use.

Do you play TFC Kamikaze?

Please try searching the forums (or just looking in the software forums) and/or posting a new topic instead of hijacking other threads. :) You answer has already been posted several times.

http://forums.overcl...showtopic=24704
http://forums.overcl...showtopic=34332
http://forums.overcl...showtopic=33592

http://forums.overcl...ighlite=firefox

The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily represent that of OverclockersClub.com, its affiliates or sponsors.
If you enjoy my ramblings you may want to visit my blog, follow me on Twitter, or friend me on Facebook.

#7 c0ld

c0ld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 05:03 PM

My apologies, I am used to being active and knowing what the topics are of late.
5^.5*.5+.5

#8 Kamikaze_Badger

Kamikaze_Badger

(⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 06:53 PM

Of course I play TFC...

Your name seems familiar... Axls TFC, Where 2fort is a BAD thing?

EDIT: Wait, I met you on a conc server, right? If you're good, we can race on exist, jump 1 :D. If I can stop messing up at the last drop, that is...

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger, 01 October 2004 - 06:58 PM.

s

Graciously recommended from KB, is some muffricken Christian death metal. It is a must hear, it pushes envelopes, explores new ground. Words can't describe just now incredibly awesome this is. Cue the alter smashing, bench flipping, and bible reading while thrashing away at guitars and drums.

I witnessed regional Special Olympics and Challenge Day; there's far more intellect there than there is in internet arguments.

#9 c0ld

c0ld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:17 PM

It was a quad_rocket map, and I doubt I can do Exist, especially a race. (;
5^.5*.5+.5

#10 Kamikaze_Badger

Kamikaze_Badger

(⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:30 PM

Hmmmm...

quad_rocket3?

And exist 1 isn't hard after alot of practice... just need to master your strafing and it's easy. But then that last drop comes along and you'll crap yourself over...
s

#11 c0ld

c0ld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:04 PM

Eh, I will work on it, then we can race. (;
5^.5*.5+.5

#12 Kamikaze_Badger

Kamikaze_Badger

(⌐■_■)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8337 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 09:51 AM

Lol, don't frustrate yourself on it. Just don't crap your pants if you attempt to do 2... farthest I've gone on jump 2 is down the pipe(about halfway... and that's good enough for me. I may of gotten it if my conc weren't too soon). Hard jump... and I mean HAAARD!
s