Unlocked Barton Cpu

BeatRyder

cant you ppl read. he can only buy stuff if you live in BC Canada.

Also charging more than retail price, even if it is unlocked, isnt good trading.

If you are refering to me....I never mentioned anything about selling my cpu for more than retail....I am alittle more honest than that....just ask p8baller07...he has dealt with me before....as for the BC part, I figured we both lived in Canada so why not let him know I have a cpu that he is looking for....it's up to him :P

cant you ppl read. he can only buy stuff if you live in BC Canada.

Also charging more than retail price, even if it is unlocked, isnt good trading.

General, get the hell out of this theard... How many times must you be warned to stay out of peoples WTB/For Sale theards.... Do i need to report this? You did the same in one of my theards. STAY OUT OF PEOPLES BIZ bro.

dang i hate nosey people like that

and wayway812 sorry not gonna happen, you prolly offered that because of this idiots remark, but unlocked chips are worth more and this chip isnt more than 3 weeks old and has been OCed a couple times after being burnt in. But now its at stock speeds.

And i have delt with whitelighening, and he is VERY honest, and a VERY good person to deal with. 12 outa 10 for him.

ok,I can tell that this thread needs to simmer

as for what General said

he was right

I am only interested in a CPU ONLY, IF and ONLY IF its in the lowermainland of BC.

I have stated that 3 (Three) times now. As for the cost of that cpu, its out of my range.

A used Cpu, locked or unlocked(unlocked is worth more), is not worth any where near the retail price

I Can not justify, nor will i pay, more than 50% of retail for a locked chip, or 60-70% for a unlocked chip that has been oced in any way

even just once.