New Hsf?

Hello. I have a Thermaltake Extreme Volcano 12 and I was thinking of replacing the fan with one that didnt make so much noise. But I still need a fan that can cool well. Do any of you have a recommendation? I remember someone saying that Panaflo had good fans. I was thinking of buying this one http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/frozencpu/fan-19.html

Is this a good one? :D

Well, it would be ok for a mild to moderate cooling setup.... good HS/lapped provided. 24cfm is not that great and if you plan on getting an SP-xx or a swiftech or any BIG HS out there, you are gonna need at least 35cfm to properly cool the bigger heat sinks.

Well the fan your looking at is not that too god it goes only 1900 RPM very slow even fans the come with the cpu stock fans go fatser and are less nosely. I got a volcano 9 and the new volcano 12 has a smart control can put on the cpu or the controler you can turn down the CPU fan speed if you turn it down to 3000RPm it was not loud on mine i would keep the thermaltake. if you lost the controler and tem sensor i just change the cpu speed manual. or if you want no sound water cooling. Or thermaltake sells a cheap water cooling sysetem for 100 dollars.I have had fans that go @ that speed and computer just over heats and shuts down.

Edited by worker