27 Wu's In 12 Hours.

Nerm

wow lol....This new A64 just continues to amaze me. This A64 just did 27 work units in 12 hours today that is 2.25 WU's an hour. At first I thought it was all my machines just turned in a lot of work units together, then I check the F@Hlog on all of them and the A64 was the only one that had submitted a WU today, but not just 1 it submitted 27 of them lol.....Sorry I am just really loving my new baby lol.

well with all my machines folding consistently I was only averaging like 150 - 200 points a day, but now since I added this A64 when I have all my machines folding consistently with it I average 400+. inconsistently folding I average 300+ after adding the A64.

When I first started folding I done 64 WU in one day, my problem was it was not stable and not completeing the WU is why I had so many, you may check you log files and see if they all completed without errors. If there are no errors or instabilty issues my next machines will be the the 64!

:foldon:

That was my first concern- we had another post a while back about a 64 doing a lot of WUs and when we say the log, it looked like they were not all completeing.

Nerm- if you check the log and they all completed I'm joining you in the 64 Club!

BTW CCokeMan- welcome back!

I was wondering about that myself, because the points for the units were so low. I checked my log file and found that it was instability that caused so many wu's. 8 of them were finished but they were all p729 which is only a 20 pointer. Also, all these WU's were done in 3 hours not 12 hours after a little more investigating lol. still 8 whole wu's in 3 hours isn't bad lol....I was running some benchmarks around the time these 3 hours would have took place. can benchmarking cause folding instability?

EDIT: invader at the time of the benchmarks and these folding erros I was running at 2.7ghz(225x12) not stock.

I was wondering about that myself, because the points for the units were so low. I checked my log file and found that it was instability that caused so many wu's. 8 of them were finished but they were all p729 which is only a 20 pointer. Also, all these WU's were done in 3 hours not 12 hours after a little more investigating lol. still 8 whole wu's in 3 hours isn't bad lol....I was running some benchmarks around the time these 3 hours would have took place. can benchmarking cause folding instability?

EDIT: invader at the time of the benchmarks and these folding erros I was running at 2.7ghz(225x12) not stock.

Yes it can, its like benchmarking with say prime 95 and you are on the virge of instability, well add some more programs and its a little to much and you will still start getting errors, or to much heat etc, I only use one machine for the net and folding at the same time, the rest are folding only and on low settings instead of idle, I want to get all I can out of the folding machines,

:foldon: