Better/cheaper Ati X? !

i run doom3 at 1280x1024 at ultra with no probs. my monitor cant go any higher res. and as for farcry they havnt released a patched for the game to even suport the x800 yet. they had it out but recalled it couse they had bugs init.

yeah dude idk much about graphic cards but if u look at the benchmarks the 5900XT (wat i have for the moment) beats the 9600 and yeah Greg the 9800 cant run far cry at full settings and its obvious doom3 has better graphics than far cry so i dont think it can run close to full settings. and yeah the 6800 is pretty cool for $283 and it comes with a copy of far cry so its like the best card on the market and i think i beats the 9800XT on 3dmark03 but yeah the X800XT rules them all but hey not all of

i run doom 3 at 1280x1024 on ultra with driver tabs on balanced and i didnt see any diference with aa or af so i leave tham off(to dark to see any of the real i candy)and i dont know my fps but it runs seamlessly,smooth as silk and when i say farcry dosnt suport the x800 i ment that with my 9800 pro i could play fine no bugs or nothing but when i got my x800 with aa or af on i get rainbow color around all the boxes,chairs just objects in gereneral so i dont consider the x800 suported.besides ive allready gotten all i can from that game.

Nvidias are fine.  The FX series wasnt the greatest but quit talkin out of your ..

i have a 6800 Gt and Im still talking out my . there , They suck , Im sorry

also there 64 bit drivers set sucks worse than ati's I thought that wasnt possible