Water Cooling Setup Finaly Complete!(pics)

Hey just wanted to post a few pictures of my finaly completed water cooling setup. and just my case in general. posted the pics in the case gallery, links below. feel free to leave suggestions or comments, so i can make this case even better. thanks

Wave master case

Wow! Thats brilliant! Love the gaming room shot and I love the UV theme and colours! Only thing that I think could be better is the wire managment, but its still very good for having so much stuff in your case. I also have a cooldrive 4, 2 cd drives, multiple hdd's etc, so I feel your pain.

You got my 10 ;)

well....abooot the wires...that one ide cable at the top...you can just hide in your drivebays. i did that and it looks really neat...i can only see the wire that hooks up to my video card.

Yeah, but if your case has a door, the system isn't getting any fresh air, really. Which isn't really useful, and it does use two bays.

The EXOS looks so cool, ehehe. Too bad the price doesn't include the waterblocks. Aagh. :ph34r:

there used to be uv sleaving on my old power supply but it crapped out and i bout a thermaltake 560 that was already sleaved. also the decal and the ide cables are supposed to be uv reactive. but as you can see they work great. :withstupid: