Is a 250W PSU enuf?

I havent started my Mod yet, just working out the setup.

So what do the pros say?

Is my 250W Power Supply Unit (PSU) gonna give me enuf power 2 run my AMD 1800, 3 HDs 2 CD-DVD drives, a neon light ( possibly two ) and 5 fans?

350 should be good. But if you are planning on adding more stuff in the future go higher. It is always better to have more power then not enough.  :D

I can see it now... we could have our own show... Call it "PC Improvement"....

Today, we are going to increase our power in our system by combining TWO Aluminum 520W TOPOWER ATX Power Supplies... This should give us more than enough power for that super overclocking job we've been waiting on, as well as enough light for our entire house...

Now, Bosco.. if you would, just tie those two brown wires together, and we will be all finished and ready to test this out...

*****Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*****

Oh [lots of beeps]!!!! Did you see that? Holy [more beeps]!! [beep]!!  Well, way to go... you let the smoke out of it... we'll have to go get another proc now.

And on tomorrows episode of "PC Improvement".....

you 2 always get off  the subject i look at these topics just to see what you 2 are talking about now. do you know a good place that tells you how to hook up 2 ps. Have you found a way to take a 100w power supply and make it like a 400w power supply when you 2 get your own show will you try to make a little cheap power supply itno a BIG 600w ps.lol keep moddin bye how do you fry that many chips i guess you have to be good to do that well keep moddin bye. :)