Volume Problem

VolcomPimp

Ive got some Creative Inspire 2.1's and I think the speakers have fell a few times b4 which may have somethin 2 do w/ this...

but ya I moved my comp and now its like when I use the handheld volume control and go all the way down, you can still hear stuff...

do ya think that I couldve dropped em and tweaked the speakers so they are louder than they are supposed to be???

or is this a common problem?

i have some 4.1 surround speaker made by creative (or a company that they own) and if i try to set it up to use the surround it does the same thing.... what i found ou t is the front cable had a short in it. I would turn it down and there would still be sound coming out but onlly through the left channel ...

i don't know if your has the option to switch out the plug but that is what i would try

I fail to see how louder speakers is a problem :P

Seriously though, I don't know. One time (right after I got my IBM comp), all sound files played slightly faster than they're supposed to. Sounds in windows, MP3s, WMA files, everything was playing too fast. Some of my MP3 files were really freaking funny. Went away after I restarted. Not sure if that's bad or good though, it was fun.