A7n8x-e Dx Or Nf7-s V2?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT BUY THE ASUS

i have one. it sucks. thats why it's not in the sig. thats a bit silly tho, coz the rest of the rig sucks as well.

Which one? That can make a big difference.

I've looked for the 2.88's before, it is far less than popular.

DONT BUY THE ASUS

i have one. it sucks. thats why it's not in the sig. thats a bit silly tho, coz the rest of the rig sucks as well.

Which one? That can make a big difference.

I've looked for the 2.88's before, it is far less than popular.

A7N8X-X - the crappy budget version. i'm on my 3rd

A7N8X-X - the crappy budget version. i'm on my 3rd

Why didn't you just get the A7N8X-E Deluxe? It is a far better motherboard... wait, did you say third? What the hell did you do to them?

i ordered a deluxe, but i was charged and shipped the -X. 'twas back in the days when i was still a... modding/oc'ing n00b, and i thought what the hell - it saved me 10 quid. the first one blew up, literally, and the seond would'nt do anything but beep @ me. i fiddled with it and it would'nt work so i had to send it back.

i don't have a job (just a bloody paper round) so i havn't saved up enough / be bothered yet to rplace with a..... drool..... dfi.... drool.....

yeah, well it was a while ago, and it's working for the moment. :unsure: (<- that's the unsure similey) i'm just hoping to raid my college fund or something to get enough money for a 64fx and 2gb Ocz or something