...just Started Folding....

p8baller07

Yay, I just joined also, and finished my first WU last night!

Welcome aboard sniper! Glad to have you on board. Just keep that machine turned and and :foldon:

And look for you DNA icon coming to an avatar near you soon.

I only started about 3 weeks ago... My first week was a little slow, but now I have 3 rigs pumping out WU's! hopefully i can keep up the pace. The past 2 weekends my main work comp only made it thru Friday night and wasted the rest of the weekend doing nothing..after it submitted the final WU friday it couldnt connect and download another.

If my monitor is in standby does F@H continue to work? Is that why i get an I/O error?

If my monitor is in standby does F@H continue to work? Is that why i get an I/O error?

Yes- F@H continues to work whether you're running the console or GUI version if your monitor is in stanby (or powered off for that matter).

Start a new thread and post a snippet of your log file showing the I/O error so we can look at it and see if we can help.

Yes- F@H continues to work whether you're running the console or GUI version if your monitor is in stanby (or powered off for that matter).

Start a new thread and post a snippet of your log file showing the I/O error so we can look at it and see if we can help.

Thought i had a screen grab from yesterday but cant find it. next time it happens I'll post.

I had a dream that I was folding last night. I woke up this morning, went downstairs and my computer was on folding. Then i went to work and my 2 computers were folding. That was a coincidence!

:unsure: