9700 Pro Kicks Gf4 4600 Butt!

Citation4444

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh...Look at my name and I am an NVidia fan. Your behavior is called I need to justify that $400 style. You will defend anything that costs that much that you buy. My 8500 is nice, but is obviously not as fast as a 4600, and the same will apply to the GF5 vs the 9700 except probably more so since NVidia is taking their time. We feel your pain that in 2 months your $400 won't be the best. When you spend that much, you should notice that. That is all I can say...

LOL. My card was free, given to me by ATI. I'm not trying to justify any $400 expense, just providing a little balance to the nVidia crowd at this site. Hell, $400 means little to me. I don't have to justify anything. Well, maybe the two Mercedes my wife and I drive, lol.

Chill out, 8500, that's what I say.

Okay, yay! I am 15 so maybe $400 does mean something to me. Yeah, I am an ATi fan I just say that NVidia is faster because it is currently a fact no matter what you say. I am not pissed or anything I'm just saying that. And really stop trying to sound so rich and great, it won't get you anywhere here.