Dell Sucks!

ClayMeow

Ya...I go crazy when I stay up too late. Lose complete patience for anything...I'm a Dell fan too, they make great computers.

If thats the case, sleep early tonight. You dont want your blood pressure to shoot up, do you? B)

I believe they do make great PCs. Its only the people and the service that brings the name down. ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to trial and error? I had to do that with my computer when I moved it to a new case because even though things were labeled there were extra pins here and there so it wasn't too helpful.

He's trying to explain it to you, but you aren't listening. It's Dell you moron! They use almost 100% proprietary everythings. They have one cable, ONE CABLE. Yes, I said ONE. You can't use individual ones, cause they use one cable. Do you understand these words? One cable. ONE. 1. Uno. Their cable is like an IDE cable, in that it is flat, and grey. All Dells are like this. Since it's a Celly, I'm guess it's a 2400, so here's the Dell Support link to everything you need to know about it...

LoL, I just read your past posts...

Here's info on the L series.

http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/dmum/

So yea...The only way really is to look at the front panel on the original case and figure out what goes to where. Good luck.

i was listening, and i didn't/don't care if dell uses just one cable. As tech support, they should know what the wires do...it's not just one wire, it's multiple wires going into it. Well, anyways, i haven't looked at it this week. After work, i refuse to fuss with it. I may just tell her to buy a new mobo...i mean, for a stupid slowass celeron, it would be like what? $50?