Mobile Users! Need Your Input!

im getting great info here. really good stuff for the new people too....keep it commin!!

well according to what im reading im getting stable at a normal voltage, albeit on the lower side of normal its still a normal parameter..

2419mhz @ 1.65vcore. stable as all get out.

it would appear its going like this for core voltage to speed ratios.

[email protected] to 1.5

[email protected] to 1.55

[email protected] to 1.6

[email protected] to 1.7

[email protected] to 1.75

what im wondering is, does the voltage requirement take a large jump up when you go over 2.4ghz? you know, where you get diminished returns on that voltage investment compared to what you used to get. ie: nearing the wall.

what im wondering is, does the voltage requirement take a large jump up when you go over 2.4ghz? you know, where you get diminished returns on that voltage investment compared to what you used to get. ie: nearing the wall.

for my 2500+ mobile....yes...I would agree with that,,,

with my 2600+ that I am still playing with...

not sure...

I am Prime stable at well over 2600Mhz with only 1.725vCore....

so I'm undecided so far with this one...

it is a different chip in the respect that it starts at 1.35v core....so theres probably some different internal thermal properties with that in relation to the effeciencey.

Have a 2600+ Mobile running 2.4Ghz (12x204) @ 1.675v

Thermaltake Silent Boost, lapped, Arctic Silver Ceramique, runs high 40's C. I've pushed just over 2.6Ghz before @ 1.8v , but the temps were mid 50's C, wasn't too comfortable with that so tapped it back down.

Maybe this winter when it's cold I can crank it up some, but it's been pretty warm here in San Diego, so gotta keep it down a notch.