Wu-oh Bigred

OptikaliLLusion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to address question #1: I'll fold IF I want to. too many people bitching that it wasn't up fast enough. Keeping in mind that over 40 of the computers that were going to fold are used for BUSINESS. and that business is storing people's critical files... which means firewall... big nasty firewall that kept folding from working on them. I was working on the problem until several individuals got a little pushy so I opted to say screw it.

#2: time. I have little to no time to sit and screw with firewalls and other stuff as of late

#3: software working with other software. I had major problems with my main rigs working on F@H due to early releases of 64 bit windows and F@H clients

#4: school district pc's are no longer under my control. after leaving the district I lost out on the chance to setup 3800+ machines for F@H. out of my hands because of legal issues with my contract there

on a side note, something sent in 1 or more WU's under my name suddenly. I need to find out where it came from and STOP it. I like what folding is about, however I refuse to assist a few (notice not all) a-holes who cry and whine when I didn't have it all up NOW. if it pops up it's head again it's gonna be removed quickly.

with all that said good job HS keep going cuz it's not hard to pass someone who's stopped moving.

Its all good.

Ive even stoped actively folding. The machines I do have left folding are a couple of borgs I set up at my school. I actually forgot they were folding until I realized Im still turning out a few wu's here and there.

I've even stoped actively folding.  The machines I do have left folding are a couple of borgs I set up at my school.

:O How could you? OCC not 'good enough' for your spare cycles anymore? :blink: <_< :P