Got Ahold Of A Big Tinker

Mangar

p638_L939_K12M_ext @ 239.00points / 400frames. I'm folding this on two of my rigs as I speak. I feel a jump in my ranking coming up. :foldon:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been over there in a while, but I remember a couple guys at extremeoverclocking did the math.....

and while it takes a long time for the large point work units... if you break it out, the PPday or points per hour are actually higher than all the little guys.....

Keep Folding! :foldon:

p638_L939_K12M_ext @ 239.00points / 400frames. I'm folding this on two of my rigs as I speak. I feel a jump in my ranking coming up. :foldon:

I got that one on one of my rigs too.

If you want to look at point values, ya'll really need to download EMIII from here. Not only will it show you the point value of the unit you are working on, it shows time per frame, estimated completion time etc. It also comes with a calculator and a list of all the proteins. You can plug in a protein, see the point value, key in you frame times and see PPH, PPD and PPW (although I just plugged in this protein and it showed 128 points for some reason)